Fitrix for Small and Medium Size Electronics Manufacturers
Feature-rich ERP Software for Electronics Manufacturers.
- Multi-level Bill of Materials (unlimited levels)
- Serial/Lot Number Tracking (at all component levels)
- Traceability & Recall Management
- Warranty Tracking
- Make-To-Order and Make-To-Stock Support
- Product Configurator (robust and easy to use)
- Available to Promise and Advanced Planning
- Compliance Support for Regulatory and Industry Standards (RoHS)
- Quality Management
Trust your inventory. Stake out your suppliers. Take back control of your business.
Never again wonder about your inventory. Fitrix gives you a realtime, accurate view of your components inventory and detailed performance and reliability information about your suppliers. Because your suppliers are as important as your customers.
Read the MCE, Inc. Case Study (PDF, opens in new window)
- You won't miss deliveries because parts are missing or lead times are vague.
- You won't have quality problems due to poor quality tracking and control.
- You won't have to extend lead times to customers because of inventory surprises.
- You won't have to wonder if you should continue to do business with your suppliers — you'll know!
Start reaping the benefits of Fitrix ERP fast using our 90-Day Rapid Implementation Program.
Extended and stalled implementations and scope creep impact deadlines and budgets — and cause ERP implementations to fail. We will show you how to focus your team intensely for 90 days to implement quickly using a proven program.
- Readiness plans and tests help ensure your cutover is smooth.
- Users can be trained once and then stay current with the software.
- 90 days assumes no custom features; add 30 days for limited customizations.
Get full and easy access to the information you need with our intuitive, user-friendly user interface.
Fitrix' user interface is as powerful as it is intuitive and easy to learn. You'll have a clear and broad view of every aspect of your business so you'll have full access to all the information you need to make timely and informed decisions.Discover Fitrix ERP
One affordable, integrated solution with world-class support
Say goodbye to the hodge-podge of disjointed systems you've been using. And don't let Fitrix' ease of use fool you. Fitrix is a full-function ERP solution that makes the simple processes easy and handles the complex processes as well. Every bit of information you need can be accessed front and center. And the 360° support you'll get from our experienced engineers is unparalleled.
Get the big picture with Fitrix At-a-Glance. (PDF, opens in new window)Get The Big Picture
For electronics manufacturers it's all about new products.
Fitrix is an intelligent ERP that will shorten lead times and help you get new products to market faster by giving you a clear window into what is committed, what is coming in when, and how well your suppliers are performing to meet their deadlines.Discover Fitrix ERP
Fitrix ERP Manufacturing Modules
- Bill of Material
- Standard Routing
- Standard Product Costing
- Product Configurator
- Production Order Processing including Job Shop functionality
- Production Scheduling
- Labor Processing
- Master Scheduling
- Material Requirements Planning
- Capacity Requirements Planning
- Actual Costing
- Read more
Fitrix ERP Accounting Modules
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
- Read more
Fitrix ERP Distribution and Supply Chain Modules
- Order Processing
- Inventory Control
- Inventory Replenishment
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Read more
Fitrix ERP Pricing
A typical Fitrix system for 15-20 users
— fully implemented — costs $60,000 to $100,000
or $1,900-$2,800/month on a 60 month lease including helpdesk
More on pricing...